<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2315371376325490461?origin\x3dhttp://cherrydoll-sweetsugar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 12, 2009 ♥




















hello.. :)
went to west coast plaza to see aliff ~
so theres this hip hop dance competition.
im very amazed by their energetic performance!
seriouss ahh. satu-satu tk leh angxzxz..
macam nk join dorang. hahaa. mcm phm -.-
anyways, saw my ex hip hop dance instructor, andy !
hahaaa. to be expected nurul.
yadaaaa yadaaaa yadaaaa !
aliff performed " more than words " & " with you "
haha. cool uhh. cool :)
after performance , met aliff for awhile before heading our separate ways.
really enjoyed today's event :)


♥
I loved it when you took my hand and placed it on your chest.
You wanted me to feel your heart pounding. And i loved how heart-warming it was.
I loved it when you gave me those sweet smiles.
Your smile meant a lot to me.
I loved it when we had our small talks.
Your laugh makes me feel happy & you cheered me up.
I loved it how you could grab my attention from the many others.
I only saw you in the sea of people.
And i just loved how alluring you are.
Your cute face makes my soul wonder to the garden full of scented flowers.

But, i just realised that im just living in a world of fantasy.
I know all of this couldnt be real.
But for sure, I'll always remember the memories we had.
And i will always treasure your affections you poured on me.
For that , i want to say thank you.
But don't worry. I'll always be by your side when you need me.
♥

listened to the sweet sound @ 9:01 PM


♥ that rockstar

Photobucket
Suppppp'~ The name's NurulAmirah♪
Remember 11th February 1993 , Sweet Seventeen
And Im not your average girl, don't judge me.
Music is my lover♥
SHINee are my Romeos♥


♥ shout-out



♥ jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ clickables

Designer:%BLUE.pink-
Background:Dollielove

Affiliates
AdiSutrisno Aiishah AliffAziz AmirahBestie AnaFarhana Aryna Ayeen AyuSaffee AyuniZafirah Azza AzuraBestie Azwandi DavidArchuleta Deeyana Dian Ema Efenddy Fana FarahAmira FarrahLasrin Farhan GimChen Hafsah HuiYim Ida Izwan Johnson Joceline Kaliesa Kaseh KassimDanial Khair Khalisa Kimberlyn Mirah Myra Nadhirah Nana NaqiyahBestie Norfasarie NurFarhana NurulAini NurulJannah Omairah Pan PeiYan Rafidah Raikha Roxane Roxaz RP Shafeeqa SingaporeIdolSeason3 SleeQ SleeqOfficialBlog Sofiah StillYoungz Sufri Suriah Syafiqah Syazana TabithaNauser Vivian Wardah Yanah YantiCuzzin YantiCuzzinBlogshop ZhenXin Zul

Memories
• July 2008 • August 2008 • September 2008 • October 2008 • November 2008 • December 2008 • January 2009 • February 2009 • March 2009 • April 2009 • May 2009 • June 2009 • July 2009 • August 2009 • September 2009 • October 2009 • November 2009 • December 2009 • January 2010 • February 2010 • March 2010 • April 2010 • May 2010 • June 2010 • July 2010 • August 2010 • July 2011