<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2315371376325490461?origin\x3dhttp://cherrydoll-sweetsugar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 28, 2009 ♥



Stay my baby
Stay my baby
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Stay my baby

Summer love isn't meant to be
And it's only a fantasy

That's what everyone's tellin' me
Stay my baby

Even though it's a little rushed
Let me know that you'll keep in touch
If you don't it'll hurt too much

Stay my baby

Ohh-oh-oh-ohh
Tell me right now
Ohh-oh-oh-ohh
How it's goin' down

Everything'll be okay!
Everything'll be alright!
I know that it'll go my way
If you stay my baby
I'm never gonne give you up!
I'm never gonna have enough!
So now 'till forever
Stay my baby!


Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohh
Now that I've gone back to school
All I do is think of you
Sittin' up here in my room
Goin' crazy
But then you call
Gets me through it all
Every time i here you say
Stay my baby


Everything'll be okay!
Everything'll be alright!
I know that it'll go my way
If you stay my baby
I'm never gonne give you up!
I'm never gonna have enough!
So now 'till forever
Stay my baby!

Stay my baby, stay my baby, stay my baby, stay my baby
Ohh-oh-oh-ohh
Tell me right now
Ohh-oh-oh-ohh
How it's goin' down
Everything'll be okay!
Everything'll be alright!
I know that it'll go my way
If you stay my baby
I'm never gonne give you up!
I'm never gonna have enough!
So now 'till forever
Stay my baby!

Stay my baby, stay my baby, stay my baby, stay my baby
Stay my baby!
I'm never gonne give you up!
I'm never gonna have enough!
So now 'till forever
Stay my baby!
Stay my baby...

*
yesterday, fall upon this song while watching nickelodeon! (i dont watch nick often)
so its like magic for me to cross upon this song cuz this song reminds me of....
i remembered that i met you during the holidays. summer love? hmmmm. eh no! not love. hahaaaa.. sorry sorry sorry.
but i think its fate that i meet a person like you.
you filled my life with much happiness. and i just wanna thank you for that.
wanna dedicate this song to you, good friend :)
ahhhhh.. i miss yesterday night. TEEHEE! he makes me smile ^^
we shall meet again soon ! maybe 11oct kan kan kan ? hahaaa~

listened to the sweet sound @ 9:22 PM


♥ that rockstar

Photobucket
Suppppp'~ The name's NurulAmirah♪
Remember 11th February 1993 , Sweet Seventeen
And Im not your average girl, don't judge me.
Music is my lover♥
SHINee are my Romeos♥


♥ shout-out



♥ jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ clickables

Designer:%BLUE.pink-
Background:Dollielove

Affiliates
AdiSutrisno Aiishah AliffAziz AmirahBestie AnaFarhana Aryna Ayeen AyuSaffee AyuniZafirah Azza AzuraBestie Azwandi DavidArchuleta Deeyana Dian Ema Efenddy Fana FarahAmira FarrahLasrin Farhan GimChen Hafsah HuiYim Ida Izwan Johnson Joceline Kaliesa Kaseh KassimDanial Khair Khalisa Kimberlyn Mirah Myra Nadhirah Nana NaqiyahBestie Norfasarie NurFarhana NurulAini NurulJannah Omairah Pan PeiYan Rafidah Raikha Roxane Roxaz RP Shafeeqa SingaporeIdolSeason3 SleeQ SleeqOfficialBlog Sofiah StillYoungz Sufri Suriah Syafiqah Syazana TabithaNauser Vivian Wardah Yanah YantiCuzzin YantiCuzzinBlogshop ZhenXin Zul

Memories
• July 2008 • August 2008 • September 2008 • October 2008 • November 2008 • December 2008 • January 2009 • February 2009 • March 2009 • April 2009 • May 2009 • June 2009 • July 2009 • August 2009 • September 2009 • October 2009 • November 2009 • December 2009 • January 2010 • February 2010 • March 2010 • April 2010 • May 2010 • June 2010 • July 2010 • August 2010 • July 2011