<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2315371376325490461?origin\x3dhttps://cherrydoll-sweetsugar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 11, 2010 ♥



Sweet love song. I keep replaying it. I don't really know whats Love. I wonder if i really will meet my true love one day. I've been dreaming about having someone speacial in my life who i can share it with. I feel so empty. I need someone right now. But i keep telling myself, that its not really the right time.
I guess i'll just have to wait. and wait.. and wait..

But the same old story has repeated itself. I've met you. And soon you'll go away, like the rest. But I love the way you carry yourself. I love your confidence. I love what you do. I love your roses. I love your hugs. But i can't seem to reach out to you. Nevertheless, i shall stay happy and just be myself. I know that im not the one to get too involved or bothered of these kind of stuff.

Tomorrow's school. Meaning, another week of school. Another week of LEOs. Another week of working hard. Goodnight all. :)

listened to the sweet sound @ 9:54 PM


♥ that rockstar

Photobucket
Suppppp'~ The name's NurulAmirah♪
Remember 11th February 1993 , Sweet Seventeen
And Im not your average girl, don't judge me.
Music is my lover♥
SHINee are my Romeos♥


♥ shout-out



♥ jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ clickables

Designer:%BLUE.pink-
Background:Dollielove

Affiliates
AdiSutrisno Aiishah AliffAziz AmirahBestie AnaFarhana Aryna Ayeen AyuSaffee AyuniZafirah Azza AzuraBestie Azwandi DavidArchuleta Deeyana Dian Ema Efenddy Fana FarahAmira FarrahLasrin Farhan GimChen Hafsah HuiYim Ida Izwan Johnson Joceline Kaliesa Kaseh KassimDanial Khair Khalisa Kimberlyn Mirah Myra Nadhirah Nana NaqiyahBestie Norfasarie NurFarhana NurulAini NurulJannah Omairah Pan PeiYan Rafidah Raikha Roxane Roxaz RP Shafeeqa SingaporeIdolSeason3 SleeQ SleeqOfficialBlog Sofiah StillYoungz Sufri Suriah Syafiqah Syazana TabithaNauser Vivian Wardah Yanah YantiCuzzin YantiCuzzinBlogshop ZhenXin Zul

Memories
• July 2008 • August 2008 • September 2008 • October 2008 • November 2008 • December 2008 • January 2009 • February 2009 • March 2009 • April 2009 • May 2009 • June 2009 • July 2009 • August 2009 • September 2009 • October 2009 • November 2009 • December 2009 • January 2010 • February 2010 • March 2010 • April 2010 • May 2010 • June 2010 • July 2010 • August 2010 • July 2011